The Big Forum
~WELCOME TO THE BIG FORUM~

Login Now!

If you are new, just sign up, it will only take 2 seconds.

Once you have done, make sure you check your emails. You must click on the link you get sent for your account be to active. This is the case in many other forums. Just so you know this forum is new, and we are looking for lots of new members.

Its time to get down with chat. From gaming to sports all users are all welcome. This forum is made for you, to find out more sign up today.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Could this Game Pack spring Fallout 3 Back?
Yes, Hell yh!
100%
 100% [ 4 ]
No, Dont think so.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Not sure.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4
Latest topics
» Fallout 3!!!!
Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:35 pm by minihook93

» Its Time To Advertise
Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:47 am by HennyFarthing

» This years line up on Playstation 3!
Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:44 am by Thegaminggod

» Fallout 3: Operation Anchorage Pack
Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:43 am by Thegaminggod

» Assassin's Creed 2
Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:42 am by Thegaminggod

» Vidzone 1.03
Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:52 am by HennyFarthing

» Battlefield Bad Company 2
Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:08 pm by HennyFarthing

» New and upcomeing games for xbox.
Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:13 am by Thegaminggod

» Modnation Racers
Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:12 am by Thegaminggod

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 20 on Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:11 am
Top posters
Thegaminggod

HennyFarthing

minihook93

Share | 

LBP - Little Big Planet

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
minihook93

PostSubject: LBP - Little Big Planet   Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:39 pm

Little Big Planet.

This one of a kind game otherwise known as LBP is a game that I will never have a lack of interest in, starting with the choice of showing how your character is feeling from the emotions you can give him or her (like that cheeky smile). It is not a necessity but it really does make the game, especially when you access the in-game photo mode!
It can be played from the simple type players (boring people with no imagination) or by the creative players who let their imagination seize the mind without any restraint.
The game is exclusive to Playstation, giving the console a exotic spice like no other game does on any other gaming system.
Compared to other games like this... umm... I can't actually think of any games like LBP at the moment.
So yes it really is one of a kind!

The game holds up to four players online and also offline, infact you can have a mixture of both which I was quite amazed at. If you don't understand what I mean is that you can have two players sitting at home on the same console playing the game, whilst playing with two others who could be anywhere in the world playing the game.
You have the choice of doing story mode together, unlocking stickers, objects or clothing for you to dress up your character and even your pod!
It drives me insane when you try to Ace a level and you die!! But it is all part of the experience.
The pod is a Sack persons home where they can decorate it how they please, and its where the sack girls and boys can be invited to each others before entering a level.

However if you and your sack people do not want to enjoy the story mode developed by Media Molecule, then you can search for levels on the Little Big Planet Community that have been created by other users or even your own.
This brings me on to the next point of the game, creating your own levels.
For each type of material or different object type there is a tutorial to guide you on how to use them, narrated by the helpful voice of Stephen Fry.
Making your own level really does give the user freedom to explore their creative boundaries, from using Dark Matter to Rockets!

Another point of the game is the downloadable content you can get off the PlayStation Network, which is updated weekly. This gives you even more choice on what to put on you Sack person, whether it being a Killzone 2 costume or a Shark costume.

I know I'm dragging on a bit now, but Media Molecule really have put all they can into making this game the game it is today, making it hard to keep a review and opinion of the game at a short paragraph!

Thanks!

minihook93

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thegaminggod

PostSubject: Re: LBP - Little Big Planet   Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:59 am

well as your nice to my reviews Razz awesome review dude lol i played this game on my bro's ps3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
minihook93

PostSubject: Re: LBP - Little Big Planet   Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:00 am

Haha Razz cheers mate.. yeh i got the game... does get a bit repetitive at times tho! where i feell like throwing the controller! Argh!! lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thegaminggod

PostSubject: Re: LBP - Little Big Planet   Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:02 am

well i'm going to surf the web, see what els i cant talk about
Back to top Go down
View user profile
minihook93

PostSubject: Re: LBP - Little Big Planet   Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:04 am

kk dude lol same here..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thegaminggod

PostSubject: Re: LBP - Little Big Planet   Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:20 am

Lol no new news yet No you found anything? i'm gana make a blog entry every week i think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
minihook93

PostSubject: Re: LBP - Little Big Planet   Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:22 am

im gonna try and do 1 every day... but knowin me i probably wont coz its too much effort LOL maybe il write about project Natal for the Xbox.. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LBP - Little Big Planet   

Back to top Go down

LBP - Little Big Planet
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1